Scout Event Guide is a propriety branded event app brought to you by Convention Data Services (CDS) with information for every aspect of an event. Built to meet the needs of attendees, exhibitors and event managers, Scout Event Guide is not just another event app. With a tight integration with registration, a content management system and real time updates, the app eliminates information duplication and ensures accuracy. Additionally, CDS stands by the app with onsite support for a smooth and seamless user experience throughout the event.
App features include
- Show guide, floor plan, maps, and sessions and expo hall schedule.
- Speaker listings: name, bio and contact information.
- Exhibitor listings by name and product category include: names, company information and booth numbers.
- Transportation, housing, dining and venue information.
- Search functionality for the entire app and for individual pages.
- Social media integration: increases attendance, creates excitement and encourages attendee participation.
- Attendee-to-attendee scanning providing the ability to scan badges, collect contact information and gather exhibitor information.
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
F&B North CA SCOUT is a free software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-09-06. The program can be installed on iOS.
F&B North CA SCOUT (version 1.0) has a file size of 26.84 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 4 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.